BedroomDecorating

Redecorating My Room

Category Bedroom

I'm currently in the redecorating mood and I am in love with two things: stars and the color pink. Do you have any cheap and easy ways I can make my room pretty?

- Kiersten

P.S. My room is tiny.

Buy some pink paint and stick-on stars. Paint the room pink and put the stars on the ceiling and or walls.

Try dollar stores, Tuesday Morning, Marshalls, and other discount stores for inexpensive items. As long as you stick to your main theme - Stars - and colors - Pink, and maybe white and another - you can mix and match items. Don't forget garage sales either! You don't need to buy an expensive matched set to creat a room you love. Good luck!

My husband brought me home decorations from the hotel where he works as a maintenance man, these decorations are thrown out after each function. You could check with hotels, halls that are rented for weddings, dances, etc. and places where large gatherings are held. You could also check with the high schools and junior high schools for after dance decorations. The stars are connected by a string of star garland (i would imagine quite cheap at a dollar store.) the stars are hole punched in the top, and just connected by wire. You could also check with the high schools and junior high schools for after dance decorations. Home Depot and Lowes etc. often have paint that has not been mixed right (color is not quite what was ordered) and you can often find paint cheap that way. If your folks don't want you to paint, I have found remnants of material are wonderful! You can make a wall hanging by simply sewing a scrap of material, and attaching to a tension style curtain rod, or making pillows, and curtains that way. a cheap way to spruce anything up, and even though the room is small, this should help.

Last year I went to the post-Christmas sale at a high-end store that I love but is really expensive. I picked up some high-quality beaded garlands at 80% off. 'Tis the season -- look through everyone's cast offs and sale piles for stars or other pink items you can use for your room. You could cluster a bunch of ornaments around your light or over your bed.

Hi,

If u r in Sydney Australia I have new idea to create stars on ceiling. It's only visable when light off. My e mail address. abdul_razzak40 (at) yahoo (dot) com

Well, my room is already decorated, but i really want to make it more upbeat. I love hanging out in my room, and i just want to take make a really cool place. Any ideas?

Hi, I have a bad room :( and I want help from you to make it look better. First, my room looks like a rectangle.

Second, I have a big library in front of one wall and a bed of two levels in front of another wall and a closet in front of the library. By that, there is only one wall that appears and that wall has in it a window. My room look like a place where some stuff is in it and the only white wall that appear is the ceiling :O I don't know what to do with it

and my parents don't like to sell those things to buy a new nice room for two girls :S:(

thx for listening me.