Using It All - Spray Cleaners

I have a small 2 oz squirt bottle that I got as a free sample in the mail, it originally held cleaner. Now when I have a small amount of cleaner left in a large bottle, I pour it into my 2 oz bottle so that I don't waste a drop and I can use all of my cleaner!

By Crystal Allen

To ensure you get to use all the product in a nearly empty spray bottle, drop a couple of marbles, like the flat glass kind for decorating, into the spray bottle. This will raise the level of the liquid inside to meet the tube attached to the sprayer.

By truerblue

By Allison (Guest Post)

You could also just pour the last few drops of the old bottle into the next new bottle so it all gets used up.