SeedsGardening

Where Can I Get Brugmansia (Angel's Trumpet) Seeds?

I am looking for brugmansia seeds?

By Jean McKnight from Garland, TX

I have some White angel trumpet seeds I would be glad to share with you, just need to know where to send them.

Be very careful with this plant. I had some by my house and apparently the seed blew into my vegetable garden. It started growing in my lettuce, which looked just like lettuce. I got very sick when I thought I was eating lettuce and was eating angel trumpet. I got very dizzy and almost passed out. I know it was a freak thing but it can happen. Also keep pets away from them.

Anonymous

I too have the seeds, and they are beautiful vine They are poison.
all of the plant is poisons,seed, pant and flower and roots Keep away from small kids and Pets. They can kill. I have 2 packs and will send to you. I ordered them, when I read the back i was furious. The Seller did not tell me, never opened them.I wonder how many PETS died.

Brugmansia is a poisonous plant. Are you sure you want it in your garden? Here is what Wikipedia has to say about their toxicity. "All parts of Brugmansia plants contain dangerous levels of poison and may be fatal if ingested by humans or animals, including livestock and pets.

Contact with the eyes can cause pupil diliation (mydriasis) or unequal pupil size (anisocoria). Some municipalities prohibit the purchase, sale, or cultivation of Brugmansia plants."