SoftwareComputers

Monitoring a Teens Internet Activity

A teenager has just moved in with me and I want to install a Keeloger to track what she is doing on the internet. Any advice on where to buy one or how about the free to install ones on the web? Thanks for any advice.

Jean from East , TN

By Harry (Guest Post)

They are called keylogger and I would think one could purchase a keylogger at Best Buy or other electronic store. Or you could go to google type in "where to buy a keylogger" and purchase one on line.

I've used this one for a couple of years and it's free. My teen has never found it, and it has given me the passwords to his email and Myspace, Facebook, etc, so I can keep an eye on what he and his friends are doing. I got over the guilt, as it has given us peace of mind and insight we wouldn't have otherwise.

http://www.spya  familykeylogger/