Rotten Fish Smell in the House?

I have a room in which I left raw fish out for a week. I recently cleaned it with bleach. Afterward I tried Pine Sol and Lysol, to no avail. When I keep the door open you can't smell it, however, when the door is closed it comes back. Please let me know what I could do.

Darrick

Sit out an open bowl filled with white vinegar. I have tried this in the past with other odors and it has helped. Good luck; I hope it will work for you.

There is a product on the market called OdoBan. Try that. They use that in nursing homes, hospitals and such to remove urine smell. It smells like eucalyptus.

I have found that with any odor the best thing to use is charcoal briquettes(like Kingsford)
Just put some briquettes in a bowl or box in the room and they will absorb the odor.

I read once read that to rid a room of oil paint odour was to cut a couple of onions in half & leave overnight, I hope this will work for you.

Home and Garden Cleaning OdorsJune 18, 2009
😷
🎄
🍂
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf34652057.tip.html