Creamy Celery Beef Stroganoff
- 2 lb. beef stew meat, cut in 1 inch cubes
- 1 can condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1 can. condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1 cup sour cream
- Hot cooked noodles
In a 3 qt. slow cooker, combine the first seven ingredients. Cover and cook on low for 8 hours or until beef is tender. Stir in sour cream. Serve with noodles.
By Robin from Washington, IA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!