Paint Cords To Match The Wall

If you love electric wall sconces but hate the cord hanging down, paint the cord the same color of your wall to disguise it. Or, you could also cover the cord with a "cozy" like they do with chandelier cords and it will at least be more stylish.

By Sara (Guest Post)

My sister also has some spotlights in her living room to highlight the fireplace. She painted the whole light to match the walls so they seem to "disappear". Looks great

By Stacy (Guest Post)

I did that with stereo speakers and their wires. They "faded away" and kept your eye moving around the room instead of being an eyesore.

I have a great number of cords under my desk, but I would never think of painting them to match the wall. I think that is a cheesy way of trying to hide them. They do make an inexpensive tunnel that comes up to 6 ft long that can be cut down. It holds up to six cords and looks almost unnoticable. It comes in white and beige. Can be found in Home Depot and Lowe's.