Using Milk and Soda Caps for Christmas Decorations

What do you do with the milk and soda caps nobody wants?

I believe I pretty much covered before their use as game pieces. How about Holiday Decorations or just small vessels that can be used to decorate holiday decorations?

1. Caps For Holiday Decorations?
The many colours of milk caps can easily be used on Christmas trees. Once you add your personal idea to them. Me? I like Glitter and little glow in the dark writings on the back.

2. Believe it or not there are still some metal soda caps that can be found on the larger soda bottles.

Those caps are neat as you suspend small bits of fishing line through them and add small figures made of paper to create a merry Go Around affect.

The Plastic Soda Bottle caps? They also come in different colours. Add a few bread ties for arms and legs plus a pair of shiny wings to the 3 strung together soda caps and you got yourself a made by you Christmas tree angel. Nope this one you hang on a lower branch

Almost every year I decorate whatever type of tree I have reusing things like bottle caps, junk mail holiday pictures, cutouts fashioned from cereal boxes. Even tinsel made from aluminum looking plastic bags you find in some food boxes. And no lights on the tree? Just passive lighting works for me.

Sure you can reuse those milk and bottle caps for most any holiday.
Just use your imagination before your hands
Reuse Is Non Abuse of Our Earth

Mr. Thrifty from Shermansdale, PA

very nice Mr. Thrifty !
That's cool ! Now you have me thinking about pop caps ! I figured with the glue gun in hand & stooping to pick the caps off the parking lot every so often I can arrange the green ones in a stack to form a triangle upwards to make a small tabletop Christmas tree !

One year I took an old wooden edged breakfast tray, then painted the black and white checker board squares on it in the proper places. I saved my bottle caps (one matching type for one end and a different matching type of bottle cap for the other end), then glued round pieces of felt at the bottom of each bottle top so they would glide easily across the board. Our family had a new free game to play and had lot's of fun.