Benefits of Japanese Matcha Tea

Matcha tea is a wonderful, powder form of green tea from Japan. Recently, I began drinking this tea simply because I loved the flavor. Over a period of time, however, I found this drink had two other incredible benefits.

First, because it is SO concentrated, the $30 container that I bought is going to last me well over a year - and that's at least two cups a day! Don't be fooled when you see that you are only getting some $20-$40 for four ounces. A 1/4 teaspoon is more than enough to make a great cup! Heck, even if you got the highest quality Matcha at $100/4 oz., you'd still be talking about cups for maybe $.20 each! And you get a big hit of caffeine, because it is the whole tea leaf ground up - not just a brew.

The second big advantage is that it is an amazing aid for weight loss. First, green tea has been famous for a long time as a natural appetite suppressant. Plus, the flavor is so mild and delicious that you don't need to add any sweeteners to kill bitterness. This tea has been a HUGE reason for my weight loss success. Yeah, go Matcha!

By thintieguy from Los Angeles, CA

I have tried shopping for matcha, but being unsure about what exactly I was looking for in regard to purity and pricing, I have refrained. Do you recommend any certain brands?

Thank YOU for sharing your experience!

A