Reviews of Iaso Tea for Weight Loss

Hand with a cup of tea, other hand holding large pants out from belly.
This is a guide about reviews of iaso tea for weight loss. An organic tea made of a blend of herbs may have detox and weight loss benefits.

Has anyone tried Iaso Tea? This particular herbal tea was promoted on a local San Antonio, TX, morning program. It is suppose to promote weight loss?
Please let me know your thoughts.
Thank you.

By Barbara from Boerne, TX

Best Answer

Any Oolong tea is proven to somewhat promote weight loss. It's not a substitute for calorie restriction, you still have to eat less and exercise more. There are no magic bullets (or magic teas). Sorry! :-)

When I am trying to lose weight I try to eat less than 1200 calories a day (up to 1000 if I can manage it). I drink Salada green tea with purple antioxidants, eat a packet of oatmeal for breakfast (it's only 140 calories I believe), eat under 300 calories for lunch, then eat a well-balance supper under 700 calories. If I'm still hungry an hour before bedtime, I allow myself either another packet of oatmeal, or a snack of under 200 calories. I don't like waking up in the middle of the night with my stomach rumbling. :-) Don't eat anything *within* an hour before you go to bed.

If you are just starting a diet, I would drink a glass of low-calorie cranberry cocktail juice with your breakfast. Cranberry juice has some effect on your kidneys, helps to kick-start your ability to burn calories faster somehow.

No snacking all day, until maybe an hour before bedtime, and only just enough to keep your stomach quiet all night.