Birthday Party Invitation Wording

I am planning a 90th birthday party for my mother and need help wording the invitation. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Thanks.

By caliann from Canada

Best Answer

Join us to celebrate Mom's (or name) 90 years of life, love, family and friendship.

Best Answer

Please come celebrate, share and honor my mom's/(name) 90th birthday!

Hope you have a wonderful party!!

When my father died we had a celebration service for the family. Friends and relatives talked about the influence and mentoring he'd done, told cute stories etc. I often thought it would have been nicer to have done a celebration for his life while he was with us. He would have been very touched.

I would invite people to come to a celebration of her life and accomplishments and include a note to please bring along a short anecdote or memory to add to a celebration guest book for her to keep. Make sure to have several sheets of paper for those who may not remember to bring their stories. Taking photos of the party and adding them into the book would be a nice touch. Good luck:)