Use Meat Tenderizer as Ant Repellent

I think I might have come up with another way to kill ants. I had good luck with Sweet 'N Low on the ants outside, but when I got bathroom ants the Sweet 'N Low didn't work as quickly for some reason. The inside ants look like the outside ants so I don't know why I didn't get my usual fast results. Anyway, I started using powdered meat tenderizer and I think I may have a winner.

I just sprinkle it around and I think when they eat it maybe the papain dissolves them. Gross, I know. Of course I use the store brand and get it at the dollar store too. I would love it if any of you would try it on your ants and then write back to the site and give your feedback!

By metroplex from Houston, TX

Home and Garden Pest Control AntsJune 7, 2010
📓
🐛
🌻