Seashell Mirror

I'm looking for instructions on how to make a seashell mirror.

Thank you,
Linda from Anna Maria, FL

By Cathy from Townsville, Australia (Guest Post)

hi Linda
The easiest way is to play with the seashells by laying them out on a pattern the same size as the mirror until you are happy with the layout. Then mix up some plaster of paris, and place a small section on the frame. Using your laid out shells, press these into the frame, section by section. Good luck!

Hello, we create seashell mirrors. I am in the process of creating a website for seashell craft projects. Our website will have kits, craft project instructions, and even made up items for sale. Our goal is to inform the world that there are more bigger and better projects for people to do with seashell then what is being done with them now. We will be showing how to make flowers, people, animals, etc....

If you want furter information on the subject please feel free to contact me.

msmarybarrera@yahoo.com

Hello Mary. My name is dawn. I'm interested in your seashell projects website. I have thousands of seashells from collecting many years on vacation. I was going to cement them around our fire pit but later learned it was not ideal. I loved the seashell wind chime project which I'm making with my shells but I would love to hear of more. Ty so much!

Crafts NatureMarch 22, 2007
🐛
📓
🌻