MiscellaneousCrafts

Ziplock Bag Albums

I am looking for precise directions on how to make albums using ziplock bags. I do a lot of printable pictures and would like to make an album for my little granddaughter.

I have read about the albums on craft and scrapbooking web sites, but not directions on how to make them. Would appreciate any feedback. Thanks! Las Vegas Angel

Don't know if this is what you want, but I bought a small colourful 2 post binder, punched holes in the side of the matching size bags, with the opening of the ziplock at the top. This way the "lock" is not compromised by the holes and easy to replace the photos. Good luck.