Recycling Old Binders

Remove all of your old papers and donate these to your elementary school. The teachers and principal may be able to use them. Your local library may be able to use them as well.

By Debra in Colorado

I have found a great way to help me keep up with all the paperwork that comes in to the house. I collected binders from yard sales and labeled each binder with what would be put in it. Then I put each paper in one of those plastic sheets to protect them and snapped them in the appropriate labed binder If I need insurance papers, birth certificates or mortage papers I can go right to them. No work at all and most important no lost papers.
by Estella in Gillsville Ga