Kidsline - Over the Moon Pattern

I am searching for a discontinued wall border and pillow for my new grandson's room. It is made by Kidsline and it is the Over the Moon pattern. Does anyone know where I can get it? I have checked with Kidsline and they don't have any left in their stock.

Teresa from Henderson, NC

I am searching for a discontinued wall border for my new grandson's room. It is by Kidsline and it is the Over the Moon pattern. Does anyone know where I can get it? I have checked with Kidsline and they don't have any left in their stock.

Lynda

Answers:

Kidsline - Over the Moon Pattern

Hope you can find it here:

http://www.usawallpaper.com

http://www.bordergallery.com
(05/27/2005)

By Carol

Kidsline - Over the Moon Pattern

I know that Ebay has many Over The Moon pieces--including the border paper. Just type in "kidsline over the moon" in the search box, and you can see what's currently available. Good luck! (06/27/2005)

By Casey

Kidsline - Over the Moon Pattern

I have some over the moon border as well as some of the other hard to find pieces. Thanks (08/25/2005)

By jpurvis

Kidsline - Over the Moon Pattern

I have a few rolls of the border as well as other items, clothes hanger, wall hang, full set, etc.

klrummelhart @ yahoo.com (remove spaces) (09/22/2005)

By Kelly