Use a Cookie Scoops for Meatballs

When making meatballs, it can be time consuming to roll them by hand. Instead, I use my cookie scoop. It's similar to an ice cream scoop only smaller. It makes nice even size meatballs every time and is much quicker and keeps my hands clean. I lay each one on a sheet of a waxed paper jelly-roll pan and they can be frozen in the pan then put into freezer bags or you can drop them into your sauce to cook them. You can also lay them on Parchment paper lined jelly roll pan or a foil lined pan and bake them.

By Kathy from Sylvania, OH

The small cookie scoops you buy at the stores to use for drop cookies, also work great for the perfect size meatballs.

By Helen from Tunnelton , WV

Food and Recipes Food Tips Helpful HintsJune 12, 2009
📓
🌻
🐛