Car Organizing Tips?

I need car organizing tips.

By paty

What do you have in your car that needs to be organized. The only things that have ever stayed in my car are the required papers, in the glove compartment. In the trunk there was the spare tire and necessary equipment, and a small box with a roll of paper towels, a plier, a screw driver, a couple bottles of extra oil, a funnel, a few rags, etc. There was still room for luggage and/or groceries and/or other shopping bags.

Then I had a blanket folded up on the back seat. Anything that didn't belong in the car got taken out whenever we got out of the car. We also never had anything to eat or drink in the car unless we were eating take out from a fast food drive up, then we stopped someplace and ate the stuff, thus removing most of the chance of spills.

I wanted to know how others organized their car. I have my survival gear in the back in a small rolling suitcase, also I have another small suitcase for survival food and flashlight, a small stove goes in there also.

Another small bag goes under my seat with toothbrush and paste with some herbs and hand wipes. This bag comes in handy many times. My problem is that middle glove box. For some reason it gets messy, I like organized! It is an awkward place. So that is my dilemma.

Organizing AutoJanuary 22, 2012
🌻
😷
📓
🐛
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf39935159.tip.html