Organizing My Linen Closet

I "try" to keep my linen closet organized using a few tricks. I don't fold my sheets and pillowcases together in sets because I intermingle the top/bottom sheets and pillow cases. What I do is fold the sheets as neatly as I can and put them in two baskets stored on the floor of my closet. I bought wire baskets that hang under the shelves and use them to store my pillow cases that have been folded and then rolled up too. For my towels, I also roll and stack them on the top shelf.

Putting my sheets in baskets helps me keep them together neatly. Rolling the towels and pillow cases makes it easier to store them and also helps find matching sets. I even roll my placemats after I take them out of the dryer. It makes it so much easier to find matching placemats and keeps them from wrinkling.

Source: This is an organizing trick I came up with years ago when I finally had it with my disorganized linen closet. It held everything, but I could find nothing.

By Bayliner from Nottingham, MD