Cleaning ToolsCleaning

Micro Fiber Rag For My Swiffer

I bought one of those new swiffer flat mops today and then I bought a micro fiber towel at Family Dollar in the car section $2. bucks for 2 of them and used that with the mop. It works beautifully. Picks up cat hair, dirt, dust bunnies you wouldn't believe. Cheaper too then buying those disposable towels you have to buy for the mop.

Pam

By Peggy Ziedy. (Guest Post)

For my swiffer I bought the cheap 5 pack of dish cloths, spray it with endust and it does a beautiful job. Then launder them too.

By Enza Frank (Guest Post)

Thank you for a great idea. I had a flat swiffer but found it a waste to buy the refills, the dollar store micro fiber works great. I wash my wallls, ceiling etc. with the Swiffer and it makes the job much easier and less costly. Thank you for the tip.