JewelryCrafts

What are Nespresso Discs?

The necklace I speak of uses Nespresso discs and it looked beautiful. I have never heard of these Nespresso things so I was hoping someone can tell me. Thank you.

By Vivian Dinsmore from Melbourne, FL

Nespresso is the brand name of Nestlé Nespresso SA, an operating unit of the Nestlé Group. Nespresso products are based on a proprietary system of single-serving "capsules" containing ground coffee, and specialized machines to brew espresso from the contents of the capsules. Capsules are available in a wide range of coffee varieties. Its machines are sold through retail channels, while the capsules are sold online and in about 175 "coffee boutiques" in 30 countries.