Helpful HintsFood Tips

Use a Straw to Finish Milk in Cereal Bowl

My young nephew showed me a really simple solution to using up all that milk left in a bowl after the cereal has gone - use a straw! Voila, no waste.

By Sarah W. from Somerset, UK

Anonymous

What a well mannered nephew! I usually see people drinking it from the bowl ;-) LOL! Thanks for the tip! :-)

By Tim from Science Hill (Guest Post)

I remember reading an Interview that James Marsden of X-men and Ally Mcbeal fame said that his son taught him that Twizzlers( hollowed cherry licorice sticks) were a great straw for drinking milk. I think it would be good because then the kids would have something to eat and there would be less to clean.

I have noticed that the local Wal-Mart has been selling milk straws that are made from the cereal companies. I would like to know which child gets the credit for this.