Use Mop And Glo To Shine Your Old Car

First of all, do not try this on any car that you care about! I had an old, old Toyota and the paint was very dull and had lost it's shine. I tried something very simple to renew the shine. I used Mop and Glo on it and, wow, what a shine. I know my neighbors thought I was crazy, but it worked and looked good.

By Jackie from Orlando, FL

Anonymous

ok. My grand daughter wanted to wash my car during the summer and used mop and glo thinking it was dish liquid. Now my car paint looks terrible and I cannot find out how to remove it. It has aged the appearance of an already older car., looks blotchy and terrible. Any help?

I know this is an old "tip" but maybe someone will read the feedback.

After the way Mop n Glow left my tile floors, I would never recommend this product for use on anything.
This turned my floors burnt yellow (not overnight) even-though I cleaned in between these uses (plain water & Dawn) an then rinsed.

It took me many cleanings (as well as scraping) to finally remove this gunk. It is a "coating". I hope you finally found a way to bring the shine and color back to your car.

Maybe someone has a success story to tell?