Freebies

Looking for a Freebie Site

Before my computer broke I had my favorites organized and really didn't know web addresses. I use to go to a freebie website and thought it was called yes-its-free.com. For the life of me I can't find the thing. They had everything sectioned off so if you only wanted to look at food samples and freebies then you could. I have gone to several other sites and can't really find anything that is free that I want. Does anybody know the site I am looking for?

Thank you,
Sandy from Baltimore, MD

Anonymous

http://www.freecycle.org

You should be able to find one in your area. They are nation wide.

I went to yes-its-free.com and it came right up. Then I clicked on the enter link and it took me to here. Maybe it was down when you checked it out.

www.freebiefanatic.com/

If I ever have trouble remembering a website, I usually just go search in Google. HTH

Yes its free no longer available. It has been renamed. I do not know it but it will redirecet you when you go to yes its free.