Sante Fe Soup
- 1 1/2 lb. ground beef, ground turkey or venison
- 1 large onion
- 2 envelopes of ranch style dressing mix
- 1 envelope taco seasoning mix
- 2 cans of corn, drained
- 1 can of black beans, undrained
- 1 can of pinto beans, undrained
- 1 can of kidney beans, undrained
- 1 can tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can tomatoes with green chilies, undrained
Brown meat and onion until tender, drain. Add all other ingredients, and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for about 2 hours. Top individual servings with grated cheddar cheese, a dollop of sour cream, and tortilla chips if desired.
By Jayme from Harrisonburg, VA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.