Poem for Gift Bag of Small Items

As so many others, I am trying to think of cute, cost effective gift ideas! I remember a friend got a really cute and memorable little bag of goodies at her work last year. The bag had things like a Hershey kiss, a piece of string, and a little poem/note for each item in the bag.

The only thing is. I can't remember for the life of me what everything was! If anyone has an idea of what I'm talking about please help! Thank you!

Michelle from Albuquerque, NM

It's like this teachers kit I do for my fellow preschool teachers but you can taylor it to whateverhttp://www.kims  survivalkit.html

Hope this helps!

If you google "Survival Kits" you will get lots of sites that will give a multitude of kits with poems to make. Have fun!

By Micky5272 (Guest Post)

I found exactly what I was looking for! Thank you thank you for the feedback! :)