- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup coconut
- 1 package chocolate chips
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 package butterscotch chips
- 1 cup chopped pecans
Grease 9x13 inch pan. Make layers using the ingredients in the order given. Bake in 325 degree F oven for 25 minutes. Let cool and cut into blocks.
By Robin from Washington, IA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.