CatsPets

Charlie (Cat)

Charlie is 3 year old Brown Tabby. He was born on May 1, 2007. I had just moved into a new apartment and I wanted a pet to keep me company. When I went to the pet shop to look at the kittens, Charlie ran up to the top of the cage, grabbed my finger, started licking me, and would not let go! When the lady at the pet shop took him out for me to hold, he just laid his head on my chest and started purring.

He's been doing that ever since. Charlie likes to play hide and seek. Whenever I say "I see you Charlie" he always ducks down or hides behind something so I can't see him. He also has these little fur balls called Smarty Cat. He likes to play soccer with them and growl at them. He also likes for me to throw them so he can chase them and bring them back to me.

Charlie is full of pranks and personality. I should have named him Joker because he loves to play jokes on me, like grabbing my pants when I walk by or looking in the frig when I open it (like he's looking for something to eat). He also likes White Castle cheeseburgers, homemade pound cake, and Corned Beef.

By Cheryl

Charlie (Cat)

I love Charlie! What a beautiful boy.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

It's wonderful to read that other people have found and are still enjoying such a great life with a loving pet. He is a very handsome cat gentleman.
Thank you for sharing him with us again.

Pookarina

Reply Like this photo? Yes
Anonymous

What a handsome, full of personality boy!

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Aww, what a cute story about the petshop, he knew he wanted you, that's for sure! He's beautiful!

Reply Like this photo? Yes

My cat's name is Charlie. He is quite a prankster, he is always doing things to make me laugh. This particular evening, I was watching TV and he was inside of his 2 story kitty condo. When I called his name, he just looked up at me as if to say "What do you want lady?"(smile)

By Cheryl

Charlie (Cat)

Answers:

Charlie (Cat)

LOL. I know that look very well, Cheryl. I get it quite frequently from Sir Catty Kit when I'm ready to brush him. I call, and get this blank look like I'm a complete stranger. Aren't they wonderful? They do tend to keep us in our place for sure, huh?

Thanks for sharing your Boss with us.

Pookarina (05/27/2010)

By PookaRina

RE: Charlie (Cat)