AdultsGifts

Gifts For Returning Friends And Family

This is a tip if you have a neighbor or friend who's been away from home for a long time. A nice gift to have for them upon their arrival home is a few of grocery items to hold them over for a few days. That way they can rest up from their trip and then go to the grocery store, instead of them having to go get groceries as soon as they return from their long trip. My sister in law did this for my parents, last year. My Mom was quite impressed and said it helped out so much!

By Terri H. from NV

By Ellie (Guest Post)

That is a really nice idea. It reminded me of when I returned from 3 weeks holiday in Canada (from Australia) It was late, I was VERY tired, and I had nothing to eat except some dry crackers. It would have been lovely to have some thoughtful food supplies waiting.

We have some friends that do that for us everytime we return from abroad. Its such a thoughtful gift! Milk, bread and fruit.