Craft Projects to Help With Organization

I'm a girl who needs to organize, and I'm good and love art. Does anyone have any crafts that can be done to help organize? Also, I would be interested in free crafts. I don't have money to spend right now, the bank of Miss Daphne is broke. =)

Thanks!

By Miss.Daphne

I ran across a group online, its called "FreecycleNetwork" they are in almost all cities and you can post what you want and other post what they are giving away. I am an artist and have very good luck in getting free things that people don't want, if its a lot of stuff I always ask if they would like me to make them a little something out of some of it to say thank you. I feel its a way of paying it forward and plus gets me an automatic customer/referral if friends see it and want one, etc.

I ran across a group online, its called "FreecycleNetwork" they are in almost all cities and you can post what you want and other post what they are giving away. I am an artist and have very good luck in getting free things that people don't want, if its a lot of stuff I always ask if they would like me to make them a little something out of some of it to say thank you.

I feel its a way of paying it forward and plus gets me an automatic customer/referral if friends see it and want one, etc.