Reuse Your Lysol or Clorox Wipes

When I have used Lysol wipes, as long as they are not greasy, I reuse them. When the wipe has used all of its cleaner or is drying out, I will put my Dawn dish detergent on it. I use it as a scrubber for the my range hood, or other surfaces like my refrigerator, microwave, etc. Works well for me :)

By Pixie Barber from Alliance, OH

How funny - I was cleaning with these wipes today and thinking that they were sturdy enough to re-use. Thank you for posting this, I'm going to give it a try. I even have the empty container to put them in after washing them. I think I'll put them in and add a little water and a little Dawn to have on hand. I'll vote for this tip.

Please be careful not to mix clorox (bleach) with anything containing ammonia - nasty TOXIC fumes!

In These Pages
Home and Garden Cleaning Cleaning ToolsSeptember 10, 2011
🌻
🐛
📓