Stubborn Stains on TV Screen

Category Electronics

I have a 46 inch big screen that we recently purchased from a newspaper ad. It has 3 stains on the bottom left side and I don't know what it is. Everything I've tried (nail polish remover, rubbing alcohol, etc.) doesn't seem to work. You can feel it if you rub your finger on it, but nothing comes off if you use your nails. If anyone has any ideas they'd be appreciated!

Kristina

By Memere (Guest Post)

They may not be stains at all. My daughter was a cable tech for years and said that if a channel with some sort of logo is on the screen for extended periods of time, the "logo" or parts of it can actually "burn" onto your screen. This is permanent and cannot be removed. Hope this is not your problem, but you never know.