Reusing Tide Scoops With Handles

I have a large family and we use a lot of laundry detergent. I usually go to Costco and buy the large size box of Tide. I am not sure if the smaller boxes of Tide are coming with those nice little scoops with a handle in them or not, but they sure are handy! They aren't your normal cheapy plastic scoop as before. They are made of a strong durable plastic and resemble a small Pyrex cup.

I have "re-purposed" so many of these scoops and have even mailed some to my mom. I use them for measuring bleach, I keep one in my bag of potting soil for scooping out dirt, I keep one in the dog food bin to scoop dog food, etc.

Other ideas would be to clean them real well and use the to scoop flour or sugar from your canisters or to help in washing your dog or your children's hair. Great bath or kiddie pool toys too!

Tawnda