DIY Tide Pods Container Coin Holder
The large Tide pods container is perfect for repurposing into a coin holder. Add a bit of paper money to sweeten the pot. This page contains a DIY Tide Pods container coin holder project.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
January 22, 2018
If you are like me and have a ton of change then you definitely need this! Coins add up fast and those little piggy banks don't hold enough. So I created my own coin bank using a Tide Pods container. It's super sturdy and holds lots and lots of coins!
Total Time: 1 day
- 1 large Tide Pods container
- 2 cans spray paint
- Spray the top 3/4 of the Tide container with spray paint
- Flip over and coat all of the top 3/4 evenly with as many coats of paint needed.
- Once fully dry. Spray paint the bottom 1/4 with your 2nd color of paint using sweeping motions to get a good ombré effect
- Continue using your second color until the whole 1/4 is colored and dry.
- Touch up any paint.
- Fill your container with coins or anything else that needs to be stored!
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.