DIY Tide Pods Container Coin Holder
January 22, 2018
If you are like me and have a ton of change then you definitely need this! Coins add up fast and those little piggy banks don't hold enough. So I created my own coin bank using a Tide Pods container. It's super sturdy and holds lots and lots of coins!
Total Time: 1 day
- 1 large Tide Pods container
- 2 cans spray paint
- Spray the top 3/4 of the Tide container with spray paint
- Flip over and coat all of the top 3/4 evenly with as many coats of paint needed.
- Once fully dry. Spray paint the bottom 1/4 with your 2nd color of paint using sweeping motions to get a good ombré effect
- Continue using your second color until the whole 1/4 is colored and dry.
- Touch up any paint.
- Fill your container with coins or anything else that needs to be stored!
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.