Whitening Porcelain Sinks

I'm looking for some tips on how to whiten a porcelain sink.

By Lorrie from Tampa, FL

Have you tried baking soda? Good luck.

How do you whiten an old porcelain sink?

rabbit10mom from Creston, WA

Answers:

Whitening Porcelain Sinks

The Works sold at dollar stores it is strong. It can't be mixed with other chemicals. Just pull stopper up and put in your sink. It is the tub one, but any of them work. I use it for stains in coffee mugs and even on white clothes. It is better then bleach by far. (12/26/2007)

By Kim

Whitening Porcelain Sinks

I second the idea of using Barkeepers Friend. It is also much safer to use than Comet. I even use it on my smooth top electric range. (12/27/2007)

By Elaine

If you want your porcelain sink to be white again, just fill it with warm water and about 1 cup of bleach. Let it stay in there about 15 minutes and rinse.

By Robin

Answers:

Whitening Porcelain Sinks

I keep my white porcelain sinks sparkling by using a product called Bar Keepers Friend. It looks like a can of comet, but it takes out every stain and keeps my sink looking like new! (04/26/2005)

By Pam

Whitening Porcelain Sinks

BarKeepers Friend is the absolute No. 1 choice (compared to Comet). My white porcelain sink is the kitchens original sink and BarKeepers Friend is the 'only' product that really makes it WHITE again. (06/14/2005)

By

Home and Garden Cleaning BathroomFebruary 25, 2010
🍀
💘

Generated 2020-01-08 12:09:01 in 2 secs. ⛅️️ ⚡️

BathroomCleaning