CD Scare Crows

Old CDs or DVDs glinting in the sun make the best bird scarers.

By Lucy from Oxford, England

Top Comment

Long time problem now under control. Playing a CD did the trick. It's a CD I found on the net to make "crows be gone".

I now play it for fun during the day just to keep peace in the neighborhood. I like it.

I have a big tree off patio & it is full of gorgeous hummingbirds & I have some feeders out for them. Other day I noticed many BIG birds, noisy loud, I think they were ? eating the hummingbirds babies & definitely petrifying the hummingbirds & the other cute birds in tree. Will climbing tree & putting CDs up also scare my hummingbirds & nice birds? i live in Las Vegas not that that matters probably. Can someone tell me what to do? I have even put bread out for crows in parking lot far from the tree.

In These Pages
Home and Garden Pest Control BirdsJanuary 13, 2010
🌻
📓
😎
🐛