Product Review: Organic Boxed Soups

I just discovered these wonderful soups. They are boxed, so you can pour what you need and chill the rest. They are delicious, lower in sodium and fat than any other soups, and because they are creamy soups, they go well in a thermos or mug.

I am sending a link to both brands, so you can see the varieties available for them both. So far, I have tried the Corn with Lemon Grass, the Butternut Squash (my personal favorite), and have yet to try the rest. However, I know that when I do it will be top quality and oh, so good.

As you can see by my dinner, I added a sandwich for the perfect fall meal! I hope you enjoy these as much as I did.

By Sandi/Poor But Proud from Salem, OR

Top Comment

And both have gluten free, soups and broths, most canned ones have wheat in them!

Trader Joe's also has some wonderful boxed soups. I don't know it they are gluten free or not because I don't have a problem with that. If you have a Joe's in your area. Give their soup a try.