Stock Up After Valentine's Day

After holiday sales are a great time to shop. After Valentine's Day sales will bring many opportunities to save. Its a good time to shop for anything red or white that you can use to decorate your home. Often one can find red (or white) pillar candles at a discount.

Also, any red or white wrapping paper or ribbon can be used for Christmas when that holiday arrives. Doilies are good to use under cookies on a tray. Look for them on sale at this time. In short, don't hesitate to root through sales items to find things you can use. Don't buy anything for which you don't have a use, but might need it some day. As you know, this only adds to clutter in the home.

By Carol from Wyoming, PA

I always do this after ea holiday. I didn't get out after Valentine's Day yet however and hope there'll still be some things left. I like to even get little items that can be used the following year for treat bags for my kids to pass out. I usually go to Wal-Mart where I can get Valentine pencils, candy containers and such. I also like to buy chocolates for half price and put in the freezer.