Negotiate Payment Plans For Bills

When dealings with your bills, remember; everything is negotiable, even (or maybe even especially) utility bills. I have lived in the same place for, 20+ years with the same account so I find that I can negotiate payments for my phone, gas, electric, etc.

Always ask for a payment plan!

By pam munro

By cillabill (Guest Post)
Top Comment

Lucky you. One month it was really a hardship to pay the entire electric bill and I went over and talked to them and asked if I could pay half then and the rest later in the month. They said no. I've lived here 45 years.

Editor's Note: There are sometimes laws that make it illegal to do this, especially during winter months. With the privatization of utilities in many states though, this may have changed in a lot of areas.

HI, YOU ARE VERY LUCKY! WE LIVE IN FLORIDA ,THERE IS NO EXCEPTIONS! NO PAYMENT, NO POWER!

I have budget billing with FPL and it is wonderful! You average the same amount all months and they make slight adjustments for credits and or overages over time.

It works wonderful!

Budget & Finance Paying BillsMarch 2, 2007
🍂
🎄
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf46539460.tip.html