Sturdy Storage for Plastic Bags

I use old Kleenex boxes or wipes containers to store my plastic bags. I try to organize them by size. For the kitchen, I need larger bags to fit my waste basket. In the bathroom or for recyclables (I use these to tote to the bins), I can use smaller sizes. In the car, I can use any size. These containers allow me to pop them out as needed without fumbling around. The wipes containers are very sturdy for getting thrown around in the car and last longer than the cardboard Kleenex boxes.

By susan from Elkhart IN

That's an excellent idea! I'm always looking for ways to "repurpose" things before I toss them in recycle or trash bin.

Anonymous

I use my plastic bags fro two things - - the (necessary) produce bags are for breading my weekly frying chicken and the"check-out" plastic bags with handles are perfect fits for my small bath and bedroom garbage bins, then tie them shut and put into the trash chute.