PartyPhotos

Tips For Cutting Your Party Budget

When partying planning, you can cut your budget in half if you visit yard sales and thrift stores and post ads on Freecycle and Craigslist for wanted items, instead of buying all new things.

I just threw my husband a 50th surprise birthday in October. As I am unemployed, my budget was extremely low. I found awesome velvet and satin drape panels I used for tablecloths and for covering furniture. I was lucky the party was on the 29th of October, so I was able to use the skeleton/grim reaper theme inside and out.

I posted that I wanted "50th" items and got several good leads on things at great prices and some were FREE! I don't think I purchased hardly anything new for the decorating and was so proud of how things turned out. You too can decorate on a budget; it just takes time and a lot of looking. Good luck and happy hunting and partying!

By Suzy Q from Archdale, NC

Tips For Cutting Your Party Budget

Tips For Cutting Your Party Budget