InspirationalPhotos

Photo: Standing Out

Using Life Savers candy, I made an abstract photo using a few red and one white lifesaver. It can be used to convey various meanings, but "standing out" or "being different" is what I was going for.

By Brett

Very creative and I like your idea and the thought behind it.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

That is an awesome picture. I love it!

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Brett, I love this! I saved it to my computer and titled it "Dare To Be Different". Thank you!

Reply Like this photo? Yes

I LOVE IT.

Zig

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Neat photo! Thanks for sharing.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Brett, that is so unique! Love it!

Reply Like this photo? Yes

You definitely succeeded at "standing out" or "being different. Great job, and very interesting.

Nice work of photography, too. The shadows are all perfectly in line, etc.

Thank you for sharing, and good luck with your art career. I think you are well on your way.

Pookarina

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Very creative, great photo!

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Your picture is attractive: bright colors, vivid contrast, light and dark, all the elements of art and creativity. Your message is clear. Is this artwork expressive of your values? Personally? I really appreciate what you've devised in this composition.

Independent thinking is rare. To be an individual, and not just go around with the crowd can be very costly, personally and financially. It is something I grasped at an very young age. Eleven, in fact.

Just this afternoon, my sweetie pie/best friend/husband and I were just talking about how neither of us conforms to corporate standards and expectations. We offer excellent customer service and represent worthy manufacturers. We don't go out for golf to make sales with high- powered customers, or buy sporting event tickets to persuade purchasing agents to buy our product lines. If we had, we would have had bigger sales and income over the previous years. Nevertheless, we are still in business, slowly building back up in spite of the economy.

This is all to say that your photo rings true to us both Brett. Thank you ever so kindly.

Reply Like this photo? Yes