Metal Trash Can for Perishables

Invest in a metal trash can to store your perishables in. A 30 gallon size is right for my back porch. Hopefully it will slow down the eating habits of the uninvited creatures!

By melody_yesterday from Otterville, MO

While taking my stove apart the other night to clean it - this little mouse walked across the stovetop.It stopped to look at me & while watching me - in full sight of me I reached over to the sink & got a class that had held a sweet potatoe vine & sat it down over it!
I took several pictures & emailed them out to chums for "grins & giggles" titling the email "me good kitty me catch mouse!"
& later scooped the glass with the mouse still trapped underneath,up on the dustpan & took it out to the deck where I tossed the mouse out into the yard.

It must have been sleepy or had got into the poisons I put out earlier because it was not making an effort to stay hidden or to run off! Maybe it was just too fat to run. Anyway - one less mouse!

Home and Garden Pest Control AdviceNovember 16, 2009
📓
😷
🌻
😎
🐛
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf47596023.tip.html

AdvicePest Control