MascaraMake Up Tips

Use Mascara As Liquid Eyeliner

Another thing I do is to use left over mascara as liner. If the mascara is too clumpy, running low or just not the right amount that looks good. Take the wand and use it as liquid eye liner. You can do this even if you are still using the mascara, just works double duty. I use a Q-tip and smudge it or lighten it to my liking, being careful not to use old mascara. After awhile, the germs makes it safer to toss. The money saved using it in anyway wouldn't be worth too much if you get an eye infection.

By Luana M. from San Diego, CA

I did this when I was a teenager and it worked great. Thanks for the reminder...I'll be trying this again tomorrow :)