- 1 pkg. Duncan Hines white cake mix
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup water (slightly warm)
- 1 instant vanilla pudding
Wedding Cake Cream Icing:
- 2 lbs. icing sugar, sifted
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- 1 cup Crisco shortening
- 1 tsp. almond extract (optional)
- 8 Tbsp. warm water
Beat all ingredients together for 10 minutes. Bake in 330 degree F. oven about 1 hour.
For icing, beat 5 to 7 minutes with electric mixer. Place in sealed container. Refrigerate. For smaller cake use 1/2 the recipe.
By mother of 5 from Nova Scotia