GrowingGardening

Hydroponics for Beginners

Category Growing

I am looking to grow veggies at home and am looking for information on the setup and how to do it. Where can I find free printable information on the web about hydroponics for beginners? Thanks.

By Phil

Simply Google Hydroponics for beginners and you will be well on your way and any form of gardening you wish to use it on too.

I LOVE instructibles.com! Next to Thrifty Fun, it's one of my favorite web sites, I think you can learn to do anything there! I'd seen a lot of stuff on hydroponics, so I copied a page here that has links to several pieces of info on it. You can also do a search on their main page if this doesn't give you enough info.

http://www.inst  DIY-Hydroponics/