Voldo (Mix Dog)

Voldo is a 7 year old Shepherd, Chow, and Wolf mix. My husband had him when we first met. He got him from a friend at work. He loves to play with his squeaky ball. He will catch it then try to hide it by putting his paws over it or he will hide it in his food dish. Voldo is a very loving and protective dog. He loves to lean on me and my husband when we go out to play with him.

By Judy

What a handsome handsome boy. He looks so intelligent. Thanks for sharing him with us.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

He is a beautiful dog! How do you know he's part wolf? Just wondering.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

To cookwie: Voldos mother is part wolf from what we were told .Yes he is very pretty, he is a large dog weighing around 120 lbs.I am 5 ft 2 and with his paws on my shoulders, he is a head taller than me.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

To Merlene: Yes he is very smart.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Voldo was a 7 year old Shepard, Chow, and Wolf mix. I am resubmitting my picture of Voldo. He was in the pet photo contest a few months ago and has since passed away. He was a great pet. We are not sure why he died, but he was a part of our family and we miss him so much.

My husband took it very hard. He had a dream a week ago that Voldo was playing in a field with a bunch of other dogs and came up and gave him a kiss on the cheek. I believe that was Voldo's way of saying, "Daddy, I'm OK I'm in Doggy Heaven."

By Judy from Waterloo, IL

A black mix dog.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 16

Photos Pets DogsFebruary 1, 2011
😎
🌻
🐛
📓
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf49278130.tip.html

DogsPets