Cleaning a Thermal Coffee Pot?

I have an electric coffee maker with a thermal pitcher. The lining, I think it's glass, of the pitcher never gets clean regardless of the product I use. Can you suggest a cleaner that will work?

By pitzaritza

You might try filling the pitcher with hot water and 2-3 denture tablets. Let sit for a few hours then scrub with a bottle brush and soap and water. Rinse well. Has always worked for me.

That's what I was going to suggest sam58. I used to be a waitress in a truck stop and that is how we cleaned some of the truckers thermos jugs before we filled them with coffee. It was surprising how dirty they would start out and how clean they would end up. Usually the amount of time it took them to order and eat was long enough for the tablets to work depending on how dirty the thermos was of course.

Home and Garden Cleaning AppliancesSeptember 19, 2011
🌻
📓
😎
🐛
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf49354456.tip.html

AppliancesCleaning