StainsCleaning

Use Baking Soda to Remove Iced Tea Stains

After making iced tea in the summer, I am always left with a stained pitcher. NOTHING I used would take those stubborn stains off. I tried expensive soaps to elbow grease. Then one day, I tried BAKING SODA. Within seconds of sprinkling a little baking soda right on the stain and rubbing it in, the tea stain was gone.

It works for coffee too. I have always heard it's a cheap and natural cleaner, but this sold me. Now I have no more stained coffee cups, tea glasses or ice tea pitchers!

Source: Figured out after trying every other product. It was desperation!

By Rhonda from San Antonio, TX

A sprinkling of salt on a damp paper towel or cloth will work just as well, won't leave any residue (as baking soda might), rinses off immediately and is recommended has been recommended by coffee and tea mavens for centuries. It's also cheaper.

HOT DIGGITDY DOG!!!!
I live in an area with hard water, mineral deposits and just devilish conditions for water use. Any cup of coffee or glass of tea stains the cups and glasses so SO bad. I have worked for the last 10 years since I moved here to solve the problem. I just found two completely wonder, work saving and time saving solutions. Baking Soda and Salt. Either or worked great in just seconds on cups that have been stained for weeks. Thank you SO much!