Free Shipping Promo Code for Oriental Trading

I am looking for a free shipping code for Oriental Trading, if you have one please let me know. Thanks so much!

By Melanie

The only free shipping codes that I have heard of for Oriental Trading Company is if you purchase $49.00-50.00 worth of stuff. I know the codes are on the back of the catalogs.

"WSTRM01" appears to be a valid code for free standard shipping. However, it is only valid through today 11/28/11.

Good luck!

Try calling the 800 number for the company and ask customer service if they currently have a special promo code for shipping. Even if they tell you no just persist, politely, by saying you're disappointed because you want to purchase some items but can't afford the shipping. Chances are they will all of a sudden find a code for you because they want your business. If the first person says absolutely no then just call back and talk to another representative ;-)

Consumer Advice General AdviceNovember 22, 2011
🍀
💘